Advanced lighting management
There is a new dimension to DALI: the DALISYS lighting control system is scalable – everything is possible, from fitting out single rooms to lighting control for a complete building complex. The components are addressable and work on the principle of distributed intelligence, which means a high level of operational reliability can be achieved.
Multisensors, switch modules, controllers and increasingly now smartphone apps – all these control and application devices have one thing in common: they send operating commands triggered by a user or the environment, i.e. time-critical commands, directly or indirectly to the artificial lighting. In order to properly ensure that all telegrams can be processed, although these may reach their destination almost simultaneously, the multi-master principle was developed with Part 103 of IEC 62386. Products which meet this standard at B.E.G. are part of the DALISYS modular DALI system.
- Modular, networkable system, scalable as required
- High level of operational reliability due to field-level automation
- Power supply to control devices is via the DALI bus
- DALI wiring is independent of group formation
- Premium functions, normally implemented via BACnet or KNX
- Wide range of multisensors (even for outdoor applications)
- Special “PureColour” multisensor for control of light colour in tune with daylight
Are you interested in DALISYS?
We offer support for specific project inquiries, for the planning and implementation phase – contact us:
International Technical Sales/Project Development department