Mini-Mini-RC-Arc extinction kit
- If necessary, this arc extinction kit is used to suppress interference in your lighting installation.
- Due to technically induced voltage peaks during switching operations of inductive loads (e.g. electronic ballasts), unintentional switching of ceiling or occupancy detectors can occur, especially in connection with long cable lengths.
- For large installations where many electronic ballasts are controlled in parallel, the use of RC Arc extinction kits is recommended.
- Installation near the source of interference is important.
Link to the successor article
- 230 V AC ±10%
- 50 x 23 x 8 mm
- Degree / class of protection:
- IP20 / Class II
- Ambient temperature:
- -25 °C to +50 °C
- Cable length:
- 15 cm
|Description||Colour||Part number||EAN number|
|Mini-RC-Arc extinction kit||black||10882||4007529108824|