- VOC indicator for good air quality
- Thanks to the coloured LED display, the current air quality can be quickly recognised even from a distance by means of the LED colours.
- Traffic light function: red - ventilation mandatory, yellow - ventilation recommended, green - good air quality.
- Air quality measuring method VOC or CO2 equivalent
- Two limit values (yellow/red) for air quality
- In addition, an acoustic signal can be assigned to a limit value.
- One additional potential-free (dry) contact for HVAC
- The supplied 5-button remote control allows selection between three different limit value profiles.
- Parameterisable via accessory BLE-IR adapter 93067
- 110 – 240 V AC 50 / 60 Hz
- Ø 83 x 86 mm
- Power consumption:
- approx. 1 W
- Mounting height min./max./recommended:
- 2 m / 5 m / 2,5 m
- Degree / class of protection:
- IP20 / Class II
- Impact strength:
- Ambient temperature:
- -5 °C to +45 °C
- polycarbonate, UV-resistant
- Connections and wires:
- 0,5 – 2,5 mm² for solid conductors
0,5 – 2,5 mm² fine-wired
- Switching power:
- 1000 W / 6 A, cos φ = 1
- Type of contact:
- µ-contact, dry NO contact
|Description||Colour||Part number||EAN number|
|OCCULOG-1C-FC||white mat, similar to RAL9010||93563||4007529935635|