Mini-RC-Arc extinction kit
- The arc extinction kit provides suppression of electrical interferences in the lighting installation if needed.
- Due to technically induced voltage peaks during switching operations of inductive loads (e.g. electronic ballasts), unintentional switching of ceiling or occupancy detectors can occur, especially in connection with long cable lengths.
- For large installations where many electronic ballasts are controlled in parallel, the use of RC Arc extinction kits is recommended.
- It is important to install the arc extinction kit near the source of interferences
- 230 V AC ±10%
- 50 x 23 x 8 mm
- Degree / class of protection:
- IP20 / Class II
- Ambient temperature:
- -25 °C to +50 °C
- Cable length:
- 15 cm
|Description||Colour||Part number||EAN number|
|Mini-RC-Arc extinction kit||black||10882||4007529108824|