Mini-RC-Arc extinction kit
- The snubber provides suppression of interferences for your lighting installation if needed.
- For technical reasons, voltage peaks when switching inductive loads (e.g. electronical ballasts), especially in combination with long cables, can lead to unexpected operation of ceiling or occupancy detectors.
- For large installations where many electronic ballasts are controlled in parallel, the use of RC suppressors is recommended.
- It is important to install the snubber near the source of interferences.
- 230 V AC ±10%
- 50 x 23 x 8 mm
- Degree / class of protection:
- IP20 / Class II
- Ambient temperature:
- -25 °C to +50 °C
- Cable length:
- 15 cm
|Description||Colour||Part number||EAN number|
|Mini-RC-Arc extinction kit||black||10882||4007529108824|